Wednesday, May 31, 2017

CoffeeShop "Sweet Ice Cream" Digital Paper Pack!


I have spent a few hours today working on a brand new action/bokeh tutorial and I can't wait to share it with you! I should have it finished and posted by tomorrow morning if all goes well. I think you will love this one, it is gorgeous on portraits and still life and really unique!

Luckily for me I made this adorable ice-cream paper pack last week and forgot to post it. You can use this personally/commercially, no attribution necessary. Just have fun with it!!!

I also made a matching Photoshop/PSE pattern but forgot to include it in this download, so I will post it later this week. Then you can  make your own custom ice-cream designs.

I found the original ice cream drawings here.

Download the CoffeeShop "Sweet Ice Cream" Digital Paper Pack!

Do you want to download my favorite CoffeeShop PSE/Photoshop Actions and Lightroom Presets or Design Elements in one convenient zipped file AND help support this blog? Just click here for my action pack or here for a download of some of my most popular design elements, storyboards, and textures.

For complete info on installing all of my actions, click here.


More from Rita:
Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter


from The CoffeeShop Blog http://ift.tt/2seyodI

No comments:

Post a Comment