Wednesday, January 31, 2018

CoffeeShop "Sweet Cupid" Photoshop/PSE Fine Art Action!


I wanted to create a new pretty-in-pink edit in time for Valentine's Day, and here it is! I call it "Sweet Cupid" and it is particularly lovely on baby and female portraits and florals. But it can be used on so many other images because it is so adjustable. And this one is not just for Valentine's day, it can be used year round. :-)

This action is included in my Action/Preset Download pack, along with hundreds of other ones and many exclusive sets you can't find anywhere else! If you buy any of my convenient download packs you not only support my blog (Thank you!!!), but you also can request free updates up to 2 years after purchase. This is a nice deal since I try to update the pack with additional goodies every week. And the download also comes with all of my favorite holiday digital designs. It is massive!

Original  images used in this post: (Bridal, Floral, Baby, Nature).



CoffeeShop "Sweet Cupid" Photoshop/PSE Action Tutorial:







Run "Sweet Cupid". This is what the image looks like with no adjustments. There are two "Cupid" layers, "Cupid" and "Soft Cupid". I am using "Soft Cupid" in this edit because it applies a pretty matte pink. For more contrast turn on the "Cupid" layer instead.


I turned on the "Save the Whites" layer. In this screenshot it is set at 100%, but I ended up lowering it to 50% later on in the edit.


I upped the "Peachy Color" layer to 70% to soften the image.This layer looks amazing on not-so-perfect baby skin.


Finally, I wanted to add back some contrast to the floral headpiece, so I clicked on the "Peachy Highlight" layer's mask and used a soft low-opacity black brush to remove that effect off the flower.

I hope you have fun editing with this new action!

Download the CoffeeShop "Sweet Cupid" Photoshop/PSE Action!

Do you want to download my favorite CoffeeShop PSE/Photoshop Actions and Lightroom Presets or Design Elements in one convenient zipped file AND help support this blog? Just click here for my action pack or here for a download of some of my most popular design elements, storyboards, and textures.

For complete info on installing all of my actions, click here.


More from Rita:
Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter


from The CoffeeShop Blog http://ift.tt/2EsAhKw

No comments:

Post a Comment