Monday, September 26, 2016

CoffeeShop "Fall Frenzy" Photoshop/PSE Action!





Today I am so excited to release my newest Photoshop/PSE action. This one enhances the reds/yellows/greens in your image, so it is perfect for fall. And the layers are completely adjustable with an optional "Matte Effect" layer.


These are the original Images (grass, child, park, girl with lovely hair) I used in this post.


Run "Fall Frenzy" on your image. The nice thing about this action is that it will bring out fall colors that are hard to see in the original image.


When the Levels come up you can adjust the shadow and Output Levels slider to fine-tune the Matte Effect. This can also be adjusted after the action finishes running or even turned off if you want a "glossy" higher contrast edit.


In this edit I didn't change any of the settings. You might need to adjust the opacity of "Boost" or lower the "Fall Frenzy" layer if the image is too colorful.

Download the CoffeeShop "Fall Frenzy" Photoshop/PSE Action. You can also download it here.

Do you want to download my favorite CoffeeShop PSE/Photoshop Actions and Lightroom Presets or Design Elements in one convenient zipped file AND help support this blog? Just click here for my action pack or here for a download of some of my most popular design elements, storyboards, and textures.

For complete info on installing all of my actions, click here.


More from Rita:
Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter


from The CoffeeShop Blog http://ift.tt/2cylumV

No comments:

Post a Comment