Thursday, November 9, 2017

CoffeeShop "Lustrous Color" Photoshop/PSE Fine Art Action!


Today I have a brand new action I hope you love as much as me! It is called "Lustrous Color" and it really does a nice job of adding gorgeous color and light to your image and has an optional matte-effect layer. This can turn those dreary fall/winter or overcast-day images into gorgeous colorful works of art!

Simply run the action and adjust each layer to taste.

This action also looks great on outdoor portraits, but I would suggest painting most of the "Lustrous Color" layer off skin as it can turn it too red.





Original images used in this post: (lighthouse, fall, face, bird, couple, woman on road, purse).

Download the CoffeeShop "Lustrous Color" Photoshop/PSE action.

Do you want to download my favorite CoffeeShop PSE/Photoshop Actions and Lightroom Presets or Design Elements in one convenient zipped file AND help support this blog? Just click here for my action pack or here for a download of some of my most popular design elements, storyboards, and textures.

For complete info on installing all of my actions, click here.


More from Rita:
Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter


from The CoffeeShop Blog http://ift.tt/2ylNGjF

No comments:

Post a Comment