Tuesday, November 7, 2017

CoffeeShop "Fall Facebook Cover"!


I am behind on my blog, but I am getting caught up and today I have a new Facebook cover to share with you! You can change the background color/texture and also add any text you want.

I used Landliebe font and this pretty fall wreath and you can grab both for free!

A special thanks to Lisa Rubel Photography (website, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) for allowing me to use her stunning image in my example above.

Download the CoffeeShop "Fall Facebook Cover"!

  Do you want to download my favorite CoffeeShop PSE/Photoshop Actions and Lightroom Presets or Design Elements in one convenient zipped file AND help support this blog? Just click here for my action pack or here for a download of some of my most popular design elements, storyboards, and textures.

For complete info on installing all of my actions, click here.


More from Rita:
Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter


from The CoffeeShop Blog http://ift.tt/2zkyZRE

No comments:

Post a Comment