Tuesday, April 3, 2018

CoffeeShop "Facebook Cover Set #33"!


Today I have a new set of Facebook Photoshop/PSE photo covers. They are layered psd files so you can add your images using clipping masks (tutorial and free action).  You can also easily change the background color or add a pretty digital paper and add text or a logo on the bottom.

These can also be used as website/blog headers. If you want to make them bigger, enlarge them BEFORE adding your images. 

If you use these on your Facebook page I would love for you to link it on my Facebook page!

Original images  used in my example cover above: (1, 2, 3).

Download the CoffeeShop "Facebook Cover Set #33!

Do you want to download my favorite CoffeeShop PSE/Photoshop Actions and Lightroom Presets or Design Elements in one convenient zipped file AND help support this blog? Just click here for my action pack or here for a download of some of my most popular design elements, storyboards, and textures.

For complete info on installing all of my actions, click here.


More from Rita:
Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter


from The CoffeeShop Blog https://ift.tt/2Gyrdry

No comments:

Post a Comment