Wednesday, February 1, 2017

CoffeeShop "Basic B&W" Lightroom Preset Collection!


I don't usually create many Lightroom presets since I am a huge fan of using the gorgeous presets from Pretty Presets. Pretty Presets also is one of my sponsors of this site and  they posted an amazing special today on the Pretty  Film Pastel preset collection! I have these presets and they are incredibly beautiful.

I love B&W and wanted to create some classic B&W presets with different amounts of contrast that I could easily adjust for each image. I am really proud of this set, I think the B&W conversion is so nice on so many images.

This Lightroom preset collection has 2 basic B&W presets, with and without vignette. I usually don't have to adjust them too much after running them on an image, but if I do want to make minor changes  I generally adjust the Exposure and/or Contrast sliders on top.

I hope you enjoy using these presets!!! And I would love to see your own edits using these presets on my Facebook page.

I posted a few examples below.








Links to original images used in this post (sunflower girl, dogdog and cat, girl in field, girl with skirt, bride,wedding couple).

Download the CoffeeShop "Basic B&W" Lightroom Preset Collection!

Do you want to download my favorite CoffeeShop PSE/Photoshop Actions and Lightroom Presets or Design Elements in one convenient zipped file AND help support this blog? Just click here for my action pack or here for a download of some of my most popular design elements, storyboards, and textures.

For complete info on installing all of my actions, click here.


More from Rita:
Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter


from The CoffeeShop Blog http://ift.tt/2jWqvoP

No comments:

Post a Comment