Tuesday, January 15, 2019

CoffeeShop "Happy Valentine" Card and Social Media Photo Template Set!


Today I have two new Valentine photo storyboard templates you can use for greeting cards or social media. They are completely customizable, change the colors/fonts/text and add your own image! You can also add some pretty paper on the background.

Check out all of my Valentine designs.

And my CoffeeShop Mega and Action/Preset Download Packs are on sale right now. Get thousands of professional photographer/graphic designer tools in one download AND help support this site!!! Purchase of my packs includes free updates up to two years after purchase.





I used the Landliebe Font, Vintage Banner, and Graphics Fairy Hand Drawn Frame on these templates. And a special thanks to Jill Wellington (Etsy ShopFacebook, Blog, YouTube Videos, Pixabay) for allowing me to use her images in my examples!

Download the CoffeeShop "Happy Valentine" Set!

Do you want to download my favorite CoffeeShop PSE/Photoshop Actions and Lightroom Presets or Design Elements in one convenient zipped file AND help support this blog? Just click here for my action pack or here for all the actions/presets and professional design elements, storyboards, and textures.

For complete info on installing all of my actions, click here.


More from Rita:
Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter


from The CoffeeShop Blog http://bit.ly/2QQOHsy

No comments:

Post a Comment