Sunday, December 3, 2017

Pretty Presets and Pretty Action FREEBIES!

I just found out Pretty Presets and Pretty Actions, sponsors of my blog, have some really nice free resources that I would like to share with you.  You know you love freebies, so this would be a perfect opportunity to give Pretty Actions and Pretty Presets a try! 

I use and love the Lightroom presets from Pretty Presets so much that I don't usually have to write any of my own. :-)

You can find the Pretty Presets free Lightroom Presets here and the Pretty Actions free Photoshop Actions here.  You can read more about them below. Give them a try, I know you will love them!

Here are some helpful blog posts if you're new to installing:


Both sites also offer free lightroom training and free photoshop training.  These classes have been taught by the incredible Amanda Padgett (a longtime internet friend of mine) who is an expert in both Lightroom and Photoshop.   Truly a great resource to learn and improve your editing skills.

You can read more about the freebies below! Click on the images/text to be directed to the Pretty websites to download them.
-------------------










from The CoffeeShop Blog http://ift.tt/2AICRwo

No comments:

Post a Comment