Monday, March 11, 2019

CoffeeShop "Waverly" Fine Art Texture Set!


Well, I am back! Our family caught a lovely stomach bug and have been down for much of the last 5 days. So I haven't had the energy to get on my computer much.

Today I am feel much better and so I designed this new fine art fabric texture pack. It comes with 7 beautiful textures, and you can even desaturate one if you don't want to change the color on your image. I love using these in Soft Light, Overlay, Multiple, or Screen blending modes on my images.




Original Photo by Yassine Khalfalli on Unsplash

Later this week I have a brand new action/tutorial coming out that adds gorgeous light to your images. I used it on this image and also added one of these textures.

I hope you enjoy playing with this new set!

The floral image used in this post is from Bloom Photography.

Download the CoffeeShop "Waverly" Fine Art Texture Set!

Do you want to download my favorite CoffeeShop PSE/Photoshop Actions and Lightroom Presets or Design Elements in one convenient zipped file AND help support this blog? Just click here for my action pack or here for all the actions/presets and professional design elements, storyboards, and textures.

For complete info on installing all of my actions, click here.


More from Rita:
Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter


from The CoffeeShop Blog https://ift.tt/2UssseN

No comments:

Post a Comment