Friday, December 28, 2018

CoffeeShop "New Year" Facebook Cover Set!


Today I have a new set of New Year Facebook covers to share with you!  These are Photoshop/PSE files and they come with a gold foil or gold dot background  (you can customize the background color) and they have an optional "2019" that you can turn off.

I made these so they are optimized to look perfect on desktops AND mobile screens.



A special thanks to Jill Wellington (Etsy ShopFacebook, Blog, YouTube Videos, Pixabay) for allowing me to use her images in my example.

Download the CoffeeShop "New Year Facebook Cover" Set!

Do you want to download my favorite CoffeeShop PSE/Photoshop Actions and Lightroom Presets or Design Elements in one convenient zipped file AND help support this blog? Just click here for my action pack or here for all the actions/presets and professional design elements, storyboards, and textures.

For complete info on installing all of my actions, click here.


More from Rita:
Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter


from The CoffeeShop Blog http://bit.ly/2Roseao

No comments:

Post a Comment