Tuesday, May 29, 2018

CoffeeShop "Nature Metallics" Fine Art Texture/Overlay Set!


I took a very long weekend off as my sister Heather and her kids are visiting. It is so nice having a sister in town, and the kids had so much fun hanging out together. But I have missed my little computer and wanted to get back to work creating some more freebies for you.

I love textures and overlays and I wanted to make a new set for you. This set contains four high-resolution textures that turn simple images into stunning art. I drag them on top of my images and put them in overlay, soft light, hard light, screen, or multiply blending modes. You can even do a combo of textures/settings.







In this image I used the "Metallic Ocean" texture twice in soft light blending mode and blurred it off the couple. Then I added one of my Sublime Sun Overlays. If you are interested in me walking you through this edit just leave a comment and I will write the tutorial!

Images used in this post: (Couple, Floral).

Download the CoffeeShop "Nature Metallics" Fine Art Texture Set!


Do you want to download my favorite CoffeeShop PSE/Photoshop Actions and Lightroom Presets or Design Elements in one convenient zipped file AND help support this blog? Just click here for my action pack or here for a download of some of my most popular design elements, storyboards, and textures.


More from Rita:
Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter


from The CoffeeShop Blog https://ift.tt/2IYqfXa

No comments:

Post a Comment