Monday, February 12, 2018

CoffeeShop "Red, White, & Blue Valentine" Digital Paper Pack!


I am going to try to publish one Valentine freebie every day for the next few days. Today I have a really cool red, white, and blue Valentine paper pack. I love this combo of colors! You can use these papers anywhere you want, no attribution necessary.

Download the CoffeeShop "Red, White, & Blue Valentine" digital paper pack!

Do you want to download my favorite CoffeeShop PSE/Photoshop Actions and Lightroom Presets or Design Elements in one convenient zipped file AND help support this blog? Just click here for my action pack or here for a download of some of my most popular design elements, storyboards, and textures.

For complete info on installing all of my actions, click here.


More from Rita:
Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter


from The CoffeeShop Blog http://ift.tt/2H8za3u

No comments:

Post a Comment