Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Happy Valentine's Day and Pretty Presets Retirement SALE!!!

Happy Valentine's Day to you! Paul and I went out to dinner last week to beat the crowd and we brought the boys out yesterday to celebrate, so today we are just taking it easy.

We are getting hit with a really bad thunderstorm system so I am going to turn off my computer in case we lose electricity. Our neighborhood has lots of trees and our electrical wires are on posts, not buried, so electrical outages are pretty common.

And I need to do school with the boys this morning so it is probably best I don't start playing on the computer. ;-)

Today I wanted to post about the Retirement Sale today over at Pretty Presets. Pretty Presets are the only presets I use besides my own (I love them) and they are also a sponsor on my site.

Read all about it below and grab the preset sets before they are gone for good!

----------------------
12HOURSLEFT

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! Don't miss out on our $19 Retirement SALE!

We're so excited to offer our 2017 Retirement Bundle to you! Enjoy the popular Clean and Creative Advanced Workflow, the Make It Matte and Black and White Workflow in one download!
For the next week, we'll be offering you the LAST OPPORTUNITY to enjoy these collections before they're retired.  Normally $117, you can enjoy all 3 collections for only $39 including 94 Pretty Presets for the next 48-hours. Don't miss out!
Included in your 2017 Retirement Bundle:
▪ 94 Pretty Presets + Download Instructions Included
▪ Clean & Creative, Black & White Workflow & Make It Matte
▪ Works in Lightroom 4, Lightroom 5, Lightroom 6 & CC
▪ Perfect for all session types and styles
▪ Enjoy all 3 collections for only $39 for the next 12 hours!
***

Black and White Workflow, Clean & Creative and Make It Matte only $39 (normally $117)

cleanandcreative5
Clean and Creative Advanced Workflow
cleanandcreative6
Clean and Creative Advanced Workflow
makeitmatte1
Make It Matte Collection
makeitmatte2
Make It Matte Collection
***

[WATCH NOW] Retirement Collection in action!

retirement1
***
facebook instagram pinterest twitter youtube
1px
Do you want to download my favorite CoffeeShop PSE/Photoshop Actions and Lightroom Presets or Design Elements in one convenient zipped file AND help support this blog? Just click here for my action pack or here for a download of some of my most popular design elements, storyboards, and textures. 

For complete info on installing all of my actions, click here.


More from Rita:
Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter


from The CoffeeShop Blog http://ift.tt/2lM1QUH

No comments:

Post a Comment